Sunday, September 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - September 21


Is it Monday already? Well, I have decided to make Wednesday nights the official "Breakfast Night" from now on. I sort of like tradition and so does the rest of the family. One time I decided to make something other than spaghetti for Sunday noon and Evan just about lost control. He didn't know how to eat anything different I guess. Thursdays have been "Pizza and Pop" night for a long time.

Monday

Black Bean Taco Pizza (TOH Healthy Cooking Oct/Nov)
Garden Salads
Apple Pie

Tuesday

Fried Chicken
Green Beans (last of the garden I think)
Makeover Oatmeal Bars (TOH Healthy Cooking Oct/Nov)

Wednesday

Ham & Cheese Waffles
Hash Browns

Thursday

Pizza & Pop

Friday

Baked Steak
Baked Potatoes
Mixed Vegetables
Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bars (TOH Healthy Cooking Oct/Nov)

Saturday

Lasagna
Garlic Bread
Garden Salads

Sunday

On Your Own

Don't forget to check the other menus at orgjunkie.com

No comments: