Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Prayer Request

Hi all...
Just a quick prayer request or two tonight -

Jonathon leaves the church tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. EST for Kenya. Please pray for safety for the group going there to minister to street boys. Please pray for the salvation of the boys. Please pray that God's name be glorified. AND please pray for this mother as she sees her son go very far away. I'm not used to any of my kids being that far!

Also,
Please pray for our friend, Jeanine, who had surgery today. I haven't heard how things went but I know she was very scared. It was to remove a portion of her colon because of a large mass inside of it. We don't know what that mass is - praying it wasn't cancer. Please pray for her family as well.

Thank you for your prayers and support!

5 comments:

joy said...

hi! thank you for praying for my dad's health condition. i'll pray for Jonathon's trip and Jeannie's health too. have a nice day.

Angela said...

Praying....thanks for letting us know....

The scripture,,God has gone on before you to make the crooked places straight and the rough patches smooth came to my heart as I read your post.

Anonymous said...

Praying for the trip and your friend.

Secondary Roads said...

We are praying.

American History said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.