Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Finding Homeschool Products on the Cheap

In the past couple of days, I have been searching for homeschool products. My favorite places to shop are E-Bay, Half.com, and Christian Book Distributors. If you are a member of My Points, you can sign in with them and then shop E-Bay to gain points.

Last night I won two auctions with E-Bay for much needed curriculum, both of them like new condition and very low cost. I was so excited! I spent about 1/3 of what I would if I purchased them brand new.

Here's what I'm still looking for (like you care :)

  • Lift up Your Eyes on High test packet, Christian Liberty Press
  • Applications of Grammar Book 5, Christian Liberty Press
  • Applications of Grammar 5 test packet, Christian Liberty Press
  • Appreciating Music, Bob Jones University Press
  • Spanish I & II, Power Glide
  • American Literature (Bob Jones University Press) test packet, Christian Liberty Press
  • Maps, Globes & Charts I & II, Steck Vaughn
  • Line Upon Line, Christian Liberty Press

No comments: