Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dreaming of Branson

Have you figured out by now that I really want to visit Branson, Missouri? I keep hearing about all of the fun things there are to do there that are family friendly, like attending cooking shows and Christian concerts. There are other things to do as well.

Golfers really enjoy spending the day at the Payne Stewart Golf Course which is located near the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing. This is a beautiful 18 hole championship course that I know a lot of people would really enjoy. Our family has not experienced golfing much, but Jeff has said over and over that he would like to play when he gets more time.

If I were to visit Branson tomorrow, I would probably like to stay at the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel. It's close to the golf course too, but I want to browse the shops - all 110 of them - that are located within walking distance. Would I buy anything? I would if I had the money, but window shopping and dreaming is what I do best - I've had lots of experience in that particular thing.

So, to sum up my dream of Branson, I would stay at the Hilton and RELAX. I would walk (my favorite outdoor activity) to the shops at Branson Landing and DREAM of the day when I write my best selling novel and could buy beautiful things, and give Jeff a day at the golf course. Then we might attend one of the fabulous concerts that go on all of the time. *sigh*

What would you do in Branson?

Post?slot_id=40430&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: