Friday, March 20, 2009

Sear's Fashion Savings

Sears apparel has a really good clearance sale going on now through April 18th on the latest fall and winter fashions - 75-80% off. If you like to buy while the price is right, this is the time to do it.

What sparks my interest is that Sear's is also offering an additional 15% off regular and sale priced apparel from March 20-22. You can visit Sears apparel to print off a coupon to take to the store with you if you shop at a Sear's store, but the coupon is good online at Sears.com as well.

I am in need of a new Easter dress so I browsed through the website looking for dresses tonight. What's great - for me - is that they have a petite section on the website that I can go straight to in order to find something that really fits my short body well. I found this pretty blouse and skirt set and decided that it would be flattering.Click Here



I've always like Sear's clothing because they're made well. When my boys were little we always bought their jeans there. We rarely had anything wear out even after passing them down the line. I like the selection of petite sizes for me.

The extra 15% off coupon is only good 'til March 22 so hurry if you're interested.

Post?slot_id=34558&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: