Sunday, February 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


My 7 year old daughter made this week's menu for me, so bear that in mind when you read. I've been making daily trips to the hospital and have had very little time to cook or clean house, so convenience is what it's all about right now. Hospital food is yucky and expensive. We'll try to eat here each night.

Monday

Roast Beef & Carrots (I can do this in the crock pot, so it's not too bad)
Cottage Cheese

Tuesday

Macaroni & Cheese
Cottage Cheese

Wednesday

Tacos

Thursday

Taco Salad

Friday

Pizza

Saturday

Tacos (again!)

Sunday

On your own




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your family are still in our thoughts. Kudos to your daughter for her menu planning. :)

Anonymous said...

I want Tue and Fri menu :)

and here's for you:
http://vanillaseven.com/2009/02/22/goal-for-the-green-with-the-lemonade-award/#comments

Growth in God said...

ha ha, my kids planned mine this week too. Of course I have planned nearly all but birthday meals for the last two months so.. time to let them do a little. Funny what kid choices can be. Usually so much more simple then what we moms choose to cook.
I am still praying for your family.
May Gods Healing be swift.
Jenn

Wanda said...

Rita, Your husband and family are still in my thoughts and prayers. How is he doing?
Kudos to you for teaching your daughter at a young age how to start planning ahead.
((((HUGS))))