Saturday, December 06, 2008

Prepare for the ACT & the SAT

I just viewed some online tutoring videos designed to help teenagers prepare for the ACT or SAT exams. As a homeschool mom, I'm always on the lookout for courses that help my students to grasp important concepts and free up some of my teaching time too.

When I heard that I could sign up for a free brightstorm acocunt I got pretty excited. I signed up for an account and received a course of my choice - Algebra II with Joshuah Thurbee - completely free. Unlike free offers for other online courses, this great offer from Brightstorm gave me access to the complete course - 16 episodes in all!

The teaching style of Mr. Thurbee is exactly what my students need. More than that, the mathematical information contained within is straightforward and valuable to the student who wishes to succeed in algebra. This course retails at $49 for a 12 month subscription, and I believe it's worth every penny.

If this is something that could help you and your teen, I urge you to Sign up for a free brightstorm acocunt today. You can get your own free course out of the entire selection of courses available, and there are many. Not only is algebra one of them, but history, writing, government, and more are available as well.

Post?slot_id=27863&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: