Monday, December 08, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Our oven is only working off and on (not to mention my husband did the grocery shopping and I forgot to give him a list of ingredients that I really needed) so this week's menu is a little sparse and weird. Here it is anyway.

Monday

Pot Roast & Veggies

Tuesday

Fried Potatoes
Green Beans
BBQ Beef (from Monday's roast beef leftovers)

Wednesday

Chicken & Noodles (homemade noodles)
Mixed Vegetables

Thursday

Pizza & Pop

Friday

Pizza party with homeschool group

Saturday

Lasagna
Salads
Peas
Garlic Toast

Sunday

On Your Own

And here is my daughter's menu plan (she's 7 but thinks she's 21). She is a meat lover so I was surprised to see she included vegetables.

Monday

Roast Beef

Tuesday

Macaroni

Wednesday

Roast
Green Beans

Thursday

Pizza and Chicken

Friday

Peas
Carrots

Saturday

Roast
Cake

Sunday

Spaghetti

2 comments:

na said...

I think she likes roast!

Unknown said...

Your daughter made some great selections. It's funny when we give them the opportunity to they will include veggies.