Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Hubby's Shopping Skills

My husband decided to make a run into town to get groceries for me since we're to really get blasted with snow through Friday. Our Bible study, as well as the kids' church activities, are canceled and I didn't feel like slipping and sliding all the way to town anyway.

I armed Jeff with some coupons and a grocery list, hoping this would provide guidelines. Outside of getting things like pop, marshmallows, cake mix & frosting, and other choice goodies, I guess he did okay.

The thing that bugs me is that I didn't take a close look at this week's menu plan to make sure the necessary items were purchased. I might have to modify a little. Actually, I think the only thing I need is hamburger, which I can grab at the Village Market.

I sort of miss getting out for groceries because I get so tired of just staying home even if I am busy here.

No comments: