Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shopping on a Budget with Layaway Plans

I've talked to my readers before about how much I like Kmart and now I'm excited to pass on the fact that you can use Kmart Layaway for the Holidays. I don't like to sound like a broken record, but it goes without saying that our budget is stretched even without Christmas and birthdays. Still, I don't like the idea of giving no gifts to people this year.

The reason the layaway plan is a good one is because it doesn't require that you use a credit card and steep interest charges upon it. I believe in paying for items before bringing them home because it makes me a better steward of the money God gives me. By taking advantage of layaway with Kmart Layaway for the Holidays I can put some money down on my gifts, make a payment every week or two (for up to 8 weeks), and take the merchandise home to wrap and give with the satisfaction of knowing that I won't have put myself into more debt over Christmas presents.Click Here

Certain items are not allowed in layaway, like computers, chemicals and magazines. Be sure to check with your Kmart concerning the layaway regulations.

Kmart Layaway for the Holidays is a good way to go for Christmas shopping this year, so head on over while you still have shopping days (and layaway weeks) left.


No comments: