Monday, May 19, 2008

Payback

This is one of Josh's last impromptu essays in his comp. class. The professor wrote, "Very nice essay. Be sure your mom sees it." I figure everyone can see it.

The Best Teacher I've Ever Had

My high school teacher was one of a kind. My teacher taught me all of my classes; my teacher was my mother.
I was homeschooled all the way from kindergarten to a senior in high school. My mom was always there, showing me the steps in my algebra problems and helping me with my English papers.
I am so grateful for the hours she spent on me. It seemed that all she cared about was giving me a good education so I could go to college and get a good job some day.
Now that I am in college, I look back and see how much she sacrificed for me. She basically gave up her life for me. That is why I think that she is the best teacher ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice essay.....
bethanyrae