Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Disney Quiz

I did this Disney quiz tonight after seeing that another blogger turned out to be "Goofy." Amanda is asleep now, so I'll have to show her later who I turned out to be. I think the question that cinched it was "You feel like you are a slave to your family." That is SO TRUE. I hate it when I see everyone playing computer games, chatting on the phone, watching TV, and the list goes on....while I'm in the kitchen for 3 hours straight, making "from scratch" meals, washing dishes, sweeping floors, baking sweets, canning, freezing, and the list goes on. So, even though I checked the totally disagree tab for "You are pretty," I still turned out to be Cinderella.


Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Cinderella

Your alter ego is Cinderella! You often find yourself doing a lot of housework, but if you are patient, your hard work usually pays off. You are prone to losing things, so dont rush through everything.

Cinderella

75%

Sleeping Beauty

75%

Pinocchio

63%

The Beast

63%

Goofy

56%

Snow White

50%

Cruella De Ville

19%

Donald Duck

19%

Peter Pan

19%

Ariel

13%

1 comment:

Delaney said...

Hello!
Hmmm.... I hope I never feel like a slave to my family... hopefully I will marry someone who will support me when I ask (command?) my kids to help around the house...

Yes, those are bird feathers in my cat photos... and my cat isn't huge... she is just really furry so she looks huge... ;)
God bless,
Christine